SharePoint 2010 Site Styles provide a way to centrally manage and apply CSS and images to publishing and non-publishing sites with a SharePoint 2010 environment.
What does it do?
- Allows designers, developers, administrators to deploy CSS customizations in an centrally managed, enterprise ready format
- Brings the power of SharePoint 2007 themes to SharePoint 2010
- Deploy custom CSS without enabling Publishing
- Ability to determine which site styles should support theming and which should not
- Respects all standard SharePoint security (Designer access required to change site styles)
- Does not elevate security (SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivledges), all changes are completed under user context
The “Show SharePoint Version in Office Documents” solution can be used to extract version information stored in Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 document libraries and display it within Microsoft Office documents (a version for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is also available in the Downloads area).
Have a Web App with multiple site collections and need a common navigation menu? How about a SP Web Part that gives a consistent, easy to use, centralized site navigation WITH security trimming? This solution uses a SP list for its source.
Winwise.SPMailing is a SharePoint 2010 solution that allows users to extract SharePoint content in order to generate mailings (newsletters) and send them.